DR ROMAN OLEJNICZAK
We combine science with our extensive experience
C-Eye® PRO, our therapeutic equipment, helps us communicate with our inarticulate patients and diagnose their mental state, while other methods, such as fascial manipulation and trigger points therapy, offer the right way to alleviate pain, reduce muscle tension, or activate the nervous system to do a better job. We also use soft tissue and spinal techniques, as well as different exercises to help our stroke or neurological patients return to normal function. We also provide speech therapy.
dr roman olejniczak
I discovered my professional path and passion for helping people by accident when I injured my spine. I used to train in taekwondo – I started when I was 12, and soon it became my true passion. I had some minor injuries but pulled through each of them very quickly. Until one day, I injured my spine very severely and displaced discs across two spinal segments. Surgeons saw no other choice but to operate and informed me that there were some risks. I was 19 at the time.
Our team works with neurological patients (MS, spinal cord injuries, stroke) and orthopaedic patients (trauma, spine, or joint pain due to overloading).
The direction we are following is inspired by the state-of-the-art international therapeutic concepts, such as PNF, McKenzie, NDT Bobath, soft tissue diagnosis and treatment. They set a new standard of rehabilitation, ensure amazing effects, and are a breath of fresh air compared to traditional physiotherapy. We also use state-of-the-art equipment, such as C-EYE, to ensure a totally new approach to treatment.
The clinic employs several experienced therapists who have already proven the value of their skills. They specialize in different fields but are also open to the latest evidence-based ideas and concepts. We also conduct studies regarding the development of the existing methods to maximize the effects of therapy and improve patient-therapist comfort. Our team cooperates with doctors, neurological speech therapists, and osteopaths.
- Vojta Therapy
- NDT Bobath
- Intensive functional physiotherapy of adults following brain damage
- C-Eye neurological rehabilitation system
- PNF therapy (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation)
- DNS therapy (dynamic neuromuscular stabilization)
- Upledger Cranio-Sacral Therapy
- Fascial Manipulation acc. to Luigi Stecco in pain syndromes of the locomotor system and visceral dysfunctions
- Contemporary soft tissue diagnosis and treatment
- Kinesiology Taping
- Diagnosis and treatment of postural deficits
- Neurodynamics (neural mobilization)
- Muscle and articulation chains GDS (Godelieve Denys-Struyf)
- Muscle repositioning acc. to Bertolucci
- Fascial Techniques acc. to dr. Robert Schleip
- Relaxation techniques for children and adults, mindfulness
- Neurological speech therapy
- Dog-assisted therapy
- Biofeedback, EEG therapy for children and adults
- Educational therapy – dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia
- Therapy of temporomandibular joint dysfunctions
Our Foundation was established to support the Clinic and its patients. It is run by people who have managed to recover and now stand on two feet (their own or made of metal). What we have in common is the need to help other people using our knowledge and experience.